- Added python3 support
- Removed google checkout
- Django 1.7 suport (potentially backwards incompatible changes)
- Updated the example requirements.txt
- Unit tests are skipped unless the corresponding gateways are configured
- Bugfix - Use settings.AUTH_USER_MODEL instead of get_user_model
- Demo - fill up initial data for all gateways
- Added PIN payments support
- Removed Samurai gateway and integration
- Added bitcoin backend
- Bugfixes to eWay, paypal integration and authorize.net
- Google Checkout shipping, tax rate and private data support
- Changes to Amazon FPS to work with latest boto. Addition of new fields to the FPS response model. A backwards incompatible change
- Made merchant django v1.5 compatible
- Fixes in the chargebee gateway broken by changes in the ‘requests’ api
- Changes to the example to prevent empty forms from raising a Server Error
- Added Chargebee support
- Added Beanstream gateway
- Added WePay gateway
- Added Authorize.Net Direct Post Method integration
- Added Paylane gateway support.
- Backwards incompatible version.
- Changes in the settings attributes. Now there is a single attribute for storing the configuration of all gateways and integrations. Check the docs for details.
- Changed the usage of the template tags. Refer the docs for details.
- Added a display_name to the integration object. Shouldn’t affect users.
- Added support for Stripe and Samurai gateways and integrations.
- Added a setup.py and uploaded the package to pypi
- Initial commit.